Posted on Monday, April 18, 2011

Contribution

My contribution for this group project is research, facts finding and technical setup.The group discuss on few proposal and I updated all proposal onto the group's blog.


As a group, we decide on a topic "WalLust (Interactive Wall)" and since I have done multitouch project previously, I took the liberty to do the research and facts finding that are required for the setup.


I watched numerous video regarding multitouch technology and try to understand what it can bring for this particular project.


Once we have the design approach, I continued with the research collecting softwares and demo programs to be tested. I also studied all the required steps needed to run the software.


Besides that I also did some research on the hardware and setup. I try to minimize cost and used any available hardware that we have. The group contributed a laptop to be used specifically for project testing. We even received webcams from a friend and lecturer.


Most of the collected data can be seen on the group's blog, which include the videos, and proposals.

As a group we have done few project testing on "WalLust" and each time we made progress either from graphic approach or technical approach.



Week 2 - Draft Proposal, Create and update group blog

Week 3 - Software and Hardware Research

Week 4 - Buy material for installation with group

Week 5 - Update individual and group blog, update documentation, test on graphic software

Week 6 - Artist impression and storyboard, video test




0 comments:

Post a Comment